3D Clipboard is a free clipboard manager utility for Windows that keeps track of the items you copy to the clipboard.
allowing you to access them later. 3D Clipboard was designed to be powerful, yet small and out of the way until you need it.
Once an item has been seen by 3D Clipboard, it is added to a
menu that can be accessed by clicking on an icon in the notification area of the task bar ("the tray"),
or, with a user-configurable key combination.
- Sticky items that will remain on the menu until deleted.
- Image support can be disabled, and a maximum image size can be set.
- Items can contain placeholders allowing you to create reusable templates.
- Items can be rearranged by dragging them on the menu.
- Items can be edited by right-clicking and selecting Edit or with a user-configurable hotkey.
- Item size (in characters and/or lines) can be shown in the clip menu.
- Automatically saves items to a file on exit and at user-specified interval.
- Periodically checks for updates and notifies user of new versions.
- Items can have a number or letter assigned for quick one-key access.
- Hotkeys can be configured to show the item list.
- A hotkey can be configured to automatically paste the selected item into the current application.
- Items can be deleted from the menu.
- Actions are an extremely powerful feature that allows the user to create custom scripts to manipulate the contents of an item. Click here for user-contributed actions to try out.